What Are my legal Rights At Time of Stop?
What is Financial Responsibility?
What happens if I don’t have Insurance?
I cannot find my registration, am I going to jail?
What if the officer wants me to get out of the car?
Do I allow a search of my car if the officer ask?
Do I need to role my window down all the way?
The officer ask if I have been drinking and wants to perform a test?
I was speeding because of an emergency, what should I do?
Know Your Legal Rights!
* If you are asked to take a Field Sobriety Test?
* If you are asked to take a Breathalyzer Test?
* If you are driving with a Suspended License?
* If you are driving with an Expired License?
* If you are involved in a Traffic Accident?
* Leaving the Scene of an Accident?
* Carrying a concealed weapon without a Permit?
* Stopped and frisk on the street
* Can I really get a ticket for Jaywalking?
These are just some of the violations you can be stopped for?
* Tinted Windows (Legal Tint Laws in various states)
* Lost or Expired Temp-Tag(s)
* Expired Plates and Inspection sticker
* Not Wearing Your Seat Belts
* Loud Noise (Music) or Modified Equipment on your ride
* Planned Check Points
* Equipment Violations: Head Lights & Tail Lights
* Running a Red Light or Stop Sign
* Illegal Right Turn or failure to use turn signal within 100 ft.
* School & Construction Zones Speeding Violations
* Probable Cause
* Texting While Driving
* Public Intoxication and a Stop and Frisk Program
Land on the wrong side of the US Judicial System and it could cost you…dearly!
* Arrest Records
* Handcuffed and Incarcerated
* Financially – Legal Fees
* Multiple Court Appearances
* Probation Restrictions
* Psychological and Emotional Stress
* Debilitating Injury from The Arresting Officer
* Loss of Scholarships and/or Grants
* Student Federal Loans Denied
* Voting Rights Denied